Thursday, March 10, 2016

Joomla Website Design

I am excited to announce that I can now also offer Joomla Website Design to my customers. This is in conjunction with Adorn Media, a leading Joomla Website Designer.

Jana Pilkington-Williams from Adorn is a whizz when it comes to Joomla and designing websites for it.

I have always been a staunch supporter of designing websites in WordPress, but I am very happy that I can now also help those businesses with an established Joomla website.

If you need help designing a website in Joomla, drop me an email here.

The post Joomla Website Design appeared first on Katakuru.



from Katakuru http://katakuru.com/joomla-website-design/

No comments :

Post a Comment

App.net Bitly Blogger Bufferapp Delicious Diigo Evernote Google Drive Instapaper Pocket Tumblr Wordpress Pryv Google Plus Page Weebly Pinterest Toodledo Nimbus Note