Friday, March 11, 2016

Excited to show SARPnet what I can do

I was speaking with Paul van der Merwe from SARPnet yesterday, and he asked for some help with his search engine optimization.

While SARPnet has some competitors, the competition in the search engine results pages are not too tough. The website is already ranking on page 2 for keywords such as sheriff software, sheriff office management software, etc. Paul’s words were: What should I do get my site ranking page 1.

So today marks the start of our official campaign for Paul’s site (even though I have helped him with some Google Webmaster Tools settings before). Make sure to check back in after a couple of weeks to see if I made any progress. I don’t want to sound arrogant, but I am pretty confident that we can get Paul’s site into the top 5 with just a small push.

The post Excited to show SARPnet what I can do appeared first on Katakuru.



from Katakuru http://katakuru.com/excited-to-show-sarpnet-what-can-do/

No comments :

Post a Comment

App.net Bitly Blogger Bufferapp Delicious Diigo Evernote Google Drive Instapaper Pocket Tumblr Wordpress Pryv Google Plus Page Weebly Pinterest Toodledo Nimbus Note